I’ve noticed that capturing exact words during depositions can make a huge difference later, especially when it comes to legal implications. Recently, I had a case where a simple misheard term led to debates on intent, so I’m curious about the tools you all use to ensure absolute clarity when you’re transcribing. Any recommendations for software or methods that have worked well for you?
I totally get what you’re saying — i once had a case where ‘duty’ was misheard as ‘cutie’ — definitely changed the tone of that testimony… I swear by using voice recognition software combined with a quality headset to catch those nuanced words clearly.
But , I hear you! I had a case recently where ‘compliance’ got transcribed as ‘confidence,’ and it really turned the discussion upside down. I’ve started double-checking key phrases with audio playback to catch those nuances. Have you tried using any specific software for that?